Warning systems for small, mobile worksites
A large portion of the tasks to be protected in the track area is carried out as part of (small) worksites. As these measures are often only of short duration and, where applicable, mobile, and all the personnel to be secured is on a relatively small section, special requirements arise for such worksites. This ensures quick installation, low material costs, easy handling and the possibility to switch the warning area.
In order to provide the optimum safety for every worksite situation, the devices of the ZÖLLNER warning systems can be combined with each other in a modular and flexible way.
These are the special requirements of warning systems for small mobile worksites
- Mobile and flexible
- Always perceptible warning -> as loud as necessary, as quiet as possible
- Protection must quickly be adapted to tasks (noise level, warning on the excavator, flexible in the harness or on the fixed barrier)
This is why ZÖLLNER is the ideal partner
- Slim system with lightweight devices for mobile use
- Short system set up and start up time
- Components are flexible, e.g. the radio transmitter ZFS can be used as a mobile or stationary transmitter
- Quick adaptation of the system possible, as additional devices can be easily integrated into an existing system