Everything digitally at a glance with ZCloud
Our ZCloud revolutionizes the way our customers can manage their warning systems: Components can be assigned into systems digitally and the individual status of each component can be viewed at any time.
Besides providing a continuous overview of all operations, the ZCloud also serves as an aid for remote diagnosis, allowing us necessary insights immediately, should you need us by your side.
These are your advantages when working with ZCloud
- Determining the position/location of a component in the event of theft
- Distance measurement between lookout and control unit
- Digital device management
- Fast remote analysis of fault patterns by you or our service team
These are our systems compatible with the ZCloud
The ZRC-10, ZFS-10 and ZPW126-10 components of the MRWS can be integrated into the ZCloud. Status and operational information are collected, displayed and stored in the ZCloud. Another important function is the evaluation of the current device position and the calculation and display of the distances between ZFS-10 and ZRC-10.
The above mentioned units can be retrofitted accordingly from your inventory. Different user rights can be assigned to different users within your company.
Currently in a test phase - the extension of the TH-BÜP for integration into the ZCloud!
The TH-BÜP has also found its way into the ZCloud. The Tracker module is integrated in a separate housing so that the connection to the ZCloud can be easily retrofitted and integrated on the KFB line of the TH-BÜP. In addition to device specific information on the status of the system and error diagnosis, which can be interpreted remotely by the ZÖLLNER Service team or the operator himself, the location of the system and logged data on changes in the status of the system or components are also provided and saved.
This is why ZÖLLNER is the ideal partner
- Support for device management:
- Display of the software status
- Assignment of devices to subgroups possible
- Status messages can also be accessed at a later time
- Real-time status and position display
- Locating possible at any time (up to 72 hours)
- Current display of the distance of the lookout to the control unit